Tweaks to "Motion" theme

Hello,

I purchased and installed the "Motion" theme for my PrestaShop, and am having a few issues that I need to troubleshoot. For reference, this is what the theme SHOULD look like, when properly working:

http://kamel.kelkoul.free.fr/motion

The Search Bar is not aligning properly (Right Alignment) on the page, and the animation is not working. Something appears to be broken there.

The Images that display on the "Categories" are being "shrunk" or scaled down upon display. I am importing images that are sized at 890 x 305 pixels, close to the size recommended by the Theme author, but when they display, they are being scaled down to 500 X 150 Pixels. Weird glitch.

The Javascript call for the "Add to Wishlist" icon in the product detail page seems to be missing.

And I would like to display the actual price on the quantity discounts using a free module from Presto Change-O that I installed, but it is not working.

The theme's author seems to not be available for support on these issues.

I am willing to pay someone a reasonable fee to help me resolve these issues. You must be able to speak English fluently, and be a pro at PrestaShop technical stuff.

Please contact me ASAP, if you are able to help.

Many thanks,

Alex