prestashop_alt theme - Help me with postions of modules.

HI All

Please can anybody tell me who the creator of the free 1.4 theme in Presta shop addons is. it is called prestashop_alt.

I need to know what the positions are for the additional modules are, so I can get it to look like the one in the demo.

thanks in advance.

hippooflove

If anybody has installed this theme, and presta claim that it has been downloaded 4198 times already, please can you help me with the positions of the 4 new modules.

Please.

hopefully at least 1 of the 4198 people must have set it up right.

kind regards

Barry

HI All

Please can anybody tell me who the creator of the free 1.4 theme in Presta shop addons is. it is called prestashop_alt.

hippooflove

I installed it first manually. That seemed to work better then the automatic installer (built in). But both methods resulted in a strangely styled website. And indeed there is not documentation available. Only a demo site from the builders?
But of course it will look good there because they have edited/configured it properly.

You should first try to install it with the Prestashop Theme Installer. You can find this (and enable) in the back-end > Modules > Administration.
Then use this to install the whole zip file with the theme. It should install and configure all the correct settings.

But i tried and now my site looks very strange and some CSS styling is not correct.

I seem to have figured it out how to import this theme and set it up :
First you need to import this theme with the Theme Installer. (see post above).
Then you need to change the theme to the new Theme. Back-end > Preferences > Appearance > New Theme.

That should do it. No need for docs :-))

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just downloaded this module and installed it. however, when the top catagories module is installed the site will not load. If i uninstal this module it works fine but the page has no categories.

Any ideas how to solve this. Ive tried uninstalling and re-installing it.

Thanks
Scott