Hi All

Hope someone can help to identify the issue i am having, We have been using Free PayPal module for sometime, all was working fine, until we had to reinstall Module, In the past when a customer made a payment in the Back Office Orders it would show Payment Accepted and Payment Accepted highlighted in green also it would also give us options to offer a Partial Or Full Refund,

Issues since the new module installed i did a test purchase after clicking on PayPal Payment Icon after proceeding to make a PayPal payment from PayPal funds the following image  appeared 1141543211_AfterMakingPayPalPayment_LI.jpg.300deb0d46e8370c919c9e2b7a1b5a24.jpg

After Clicking on I Confirm My Order the following error image appeared

658511962_AfterClickingICONFIRMMYORDER.jpg.f75939668e89ef1f02bd6d47bc4dbf2f.jpg

I did a Refresh and the following image appeared

1909532124_PictureAfterRefresh.jpg.f9f05662b145bdc41bc1b4455abf2164.jpg

The above messages are on the Front page for the customers attention,  however in the back office admin

The order came through with payment having gone through

However it appeared as "authorization accepted from braintree"  and without any notification "Payment Accepted highlighted in green", also i noticed it only allowed Partial Refund and not Full Refund.

Obviously it would be very concerning for the Customer to receive above incorrect last message when the payment has already gone through.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues, any help would really be appreciated.

Thank You

Kan Sha

www.romfordgifts.co.uk