Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Hello Everyone,

Last weekend I was searching for this title. I would like to change it in a custom title.In Public Html I found the direction to blockreassurance.php This code include the title. So i changed the code in my custom title. But it didnt work. Somebody that can help me ?

This is the template,

{
  $return = true;
  $tab_texts = array(
  array('text' => $this->l('Security policy (edit it with module "Customer reassurance")'), 'file_name' => 'ic_verified_user_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  array('text' => $this->l('Delivery policy (edit it with module "Customer reassurance")'), 'file_name' => 'ic_local_shipping_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  array('text' => $this->l('Return policy (edit it with module "Customer reassurance")'), 'file_name' => 'ic_swap_horiz_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  );

My custom code 

{
  $return = true;
  $tab_texts = array(
  array('text' => $this->l('Security policy (Test1")'), 'file_name' => 'ic_verified_user_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  array('text' => $this->l('Delivery policy (test2")'), 'file_name' => 'ic_local_shipping_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  array('text' => $this->l('Return policy (test3)'), 'file_name' => 'ic_swap_horiz_black_36dp_1x.png'),
  );