Prestashop 1.7 totally worthless??? An error occurred during installation...

goldies

Hello to all, i try several times to install prestashop 1.7.5.1 but every time i get error installation on Install Addons modules.

Here my error message:

1. Install Addons modules

An error occurred during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

1. 1: HTTP 500 - error -

Anyone who knows how to fix this problem? I have now php 7.1 with OPcache, because i think 7.2 and 7.3 are not so good, or I am wrong?

Also if i enable apache optimization on prestashop 1.7.4.4 i get blank page... Also noticed if i use clear cache i also get blank page in BO and FO??? What is it wrong with prestashop???

Please see screenshot with my server settings.

Kind Regards

Screenshot_2019-03-18 Alfahosting de® • Ihr Vertrag.png

Edited by goldies
edit (see edit history)

It seems that you are running more stores in this server, so it's difficult to search the error of the installation. In this case i would restart installation and check Network tab from browser console (Ctrl + Shift + J) and check the response for the call that throws the error 500.

No it is now only one, does not Mather if i have test store or not it is always the same. Write now i installed 1.7.4.3 until now is good. but i can tell if i use now clear cache or apache optimization i will get blank page same sec.