[RESOLU]bug SQL Module MigrationPro : Outil de migration de WoCommerce vers Prestashop

Hello à tous, 

J'utilise le module pour migrer de Woocommerce vers Prestashop, quand j'importe les produits, ce dernier me trouve l'erreur suivante. J'ai beau regarder dans la base de donnée (de prestashop), il n'y a pas ses données. J'ai modifié dans le back-office de Woocommerce, l'attribut "Plat à cake "Ikat" ", j'ai retiré les guillemets, logiquement, il aurais du mettre à jour la base de donnée ?. 

J'ai retenté une import, toujours la même erreur. Suis-je à côté de la plaque ? 

Merci beaucoup de votre aide, 

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ikat"" and a.id_attribute_group=2 and al.id_lang =1 LIMIT 1' at line 1

SELECT a.id_attribute from ps_attribute as a join ps_attribute_lang as al on a.id_attribute=al.id_attribute where al.name = "Plat à cake "Ikat"" and a.id_attribute_group=2  and al.id_lang =1 LIMIT 1

Edited by Grafyx89 (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Grafyx89 said:

Hello everyone, 

I use the module to migrate from Woocommerce to Prestashop, when I import the products, the latter finds the following error. I look in the database (prestashop), there is no data. I modified in the back office of Woocommerce, the attribute "Ikat" cake plate "", I removed the quotation marks, logically, it should have updated the database. 

I retried an import, always the same mistake. Am I next to the plate? 

Thank you very much for your help, 

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ikat "" and a.id_attribute_group = 2 and al.id_lang = 1 LIMIT 1' at line 1

Hello Grafyx89,

We have asked the necessary information to fix the issue you have faced.

Just send us what we need and we will fix your faced problem quickly.

Regards,

MigrationPro - Technical Team