(SOLVED)Looks weird in Google Chrome

Have problems whit my shop looking weird in Google Chrome but not in IE and Firefox.
There is this "bg_menu" I think is the problem, but i don´t know what to do about it.
All help are appreciated.

R
Susanne

Problems fixed.
Removed items in right column blocks and voila!

39904_VpcfXIaz1i5vf9gOGVTZ_t

39905_2L8bDC7aTr1jVD8cRuoD_t

there is a homepage slider included in the theme, not installed yet because I have not edited the pictures.
About the cart block ,just happy it works and displays correctly.
shop still under a lot of construction but it really bugs me that chrome cant display it right.
Maybe I have to change to another theme but I do like this one.

there is a homepage slider included in the theme, not installed yet because I have not edited the pictures.
About the cart block ,just happy it works and displays correctly.
shop still under a lot of construction but it really bugs me that chrome cant display it right.
Maybe I have to change to another theme but I do like this one.

Hi,
i also have the same problem with you. when i use chrome, the left column looks weird, like repeat forever. no problem with firefox. but i think the left column use some comment <!-- --> that this comment cannot be read by chrome so it displayed wrongly. if you have solved this problem, please share with me. thank you very much.

I think there is not problem with google chrome 9.0.+

it's problem with chrome 10.0.648.133
this is the same prob that i have. please help correct this error. i think there is comment <!-- --> in left column that chrome fails to read so it displays wrongly