Homepage Featured add Manufacturer Name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am using Prestashop version 4 and I have found a module into my administration panel that is able to list all manufactures in my Home page.
I am not sure that you version can support it but you just do the following steps to make sure that you can use it or not:

1- Open Administration Panel and then click on Modules tab
2- Scroll your page and try to find Front Office Feature tab
3- Click on this tab and try to find :(Manufacturers block v1.0 by PrestaShop-Displays a block of manufacturers/brands)
4-If it was not already installed ,try to install it otherwise, you can find these 4 link under the Manufactures module:Disable Reset Configure Delete
Click on enable and then the module start to work and the list of all manufactures list on your Home Page.
Note: Sometimes, when you enable some features then you need to restart your browser again to start new session and see your new configuration on your website.

If your version doesn't have this module then maybe I can send it to you by email or you can simply search it in your google browser to find and download it into your module folder in prestashop

Have a good one

• 1 month later...

Simply use:

{$product.manufacturer_name}

in the template.
To know all the available $product attributes see the method getProducts in Classes/Category.php
You'll find the query that extracts the data, pay attention to the alias used and if you need more fields you can modify the query too.

Nik

• Like 1