Prestashop 1.7 IQIT-Commerce, Warehouse Theme

MSN

I have two installations running both themes and versions of prestashop are up to date however there is a discrepancy in the back office. 

I suspect something was missing from prestashop update

Warehouse theme 4.2.1 Missing Homepage Configuration  & Advanced Customization. 

Without

Recent installation exactly the same theme and version of prestashop contains Home page configuration & Advanced Customization 

With

Has anybody else come across this? I've updated Modules and Themes from the past 8 updates. Though 99.1% sure it's a prestashop file/s missing not IQIT

Thanks

Edited by MSN (see edit history)

@holle75 If you push Modules&Themes Updates from 4.1.9, 4.2.0 & 4.2.1 again via FTP you should see the changes. 

@holle75 out of curiosity how old is your installation of prestashop? my new store has homepage/advanced customization but the my older installation doesn't contain these tabs. 

Likely some files where skipped/ignored during previous updates 1clickupdates. 

I'm about to download the latest version via github and push the update to see if that makes a difference. 1 click installer didn't work

I did the warehouse update manually. Probably it makes sense that it still says 4.1.9. But shouldn´t be a problem/difference.

Presta first install was 1.7.5 ... warehouse 4.1.9

Update presta i did with 1-click.

10 minutes ago, MSN said:

@holle75 has homepage/advanced customization

what do you mean by that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holle75 said:

I did the warehouse update manually. Probably it makes sense that it still says 4.1.9. But shouldn´t be a problem/difference.

Presta first install was 1.7.5 ... warehouse 4.1.9

Update presta i did with 1-click.

what do you mean by that?

Has Homepage Configuration and Advanced Customization tabs. The purpose of this is trying to use child theme

Would of never known had i not deployed a recent installation. I'll try the manual update via FTP then let you know  

• Theme folders(warehouse) updated manually one by one from 8 previous updates
  • IQIT Modules 
  • PS installation manually updated (core)
  • Native PS Modules 

Still no sign of the missing tabs - Maybe the file is in a previous PS (core) update and is not contained in the latest one. a theory at best..... 

23 minutes ago, holle75 said:

just a quick idea. There are two different "lines" for warehouse theme. 1.6 and 1.7 ... is the one shop you updated and is not showing the tabs coming from 1.6?

It's the version, I've always updated via the one-click most recently manually to see if that would work but to no avail. 

Very usual how both versions of the same software have different functions. I messaged prestashop on twitter, They didn't provide any comment. I wonder if anybody else doesn't have the two tabs despite having the latest update

• 1 month later...