myowndeliveries module

stclair

We have taken over a Prestashop site, and it includes the "myowndeliveries" addon. All was working fine, when every few months the main program for the modeul, "myowndeliveries.php' disappears from the directory. This causes the message "Module not found!" to appear when looking at the settings for the myowndeliveries module in Prestashop. We have a valid license key, which is included in the source for myowndeliveries.php. The other error that occurs at thispoint, is that no shipping is calculated, causing us to close the site.

I have taken a copy of the "myowndeliveries" directory, and when the addon gets the "Module not Found!" error, I simply put a copy of the program myowndeliveries.php back in the myowndeliveries directory. Then it all works again, until the program mysteriously disappears again.

Out most recent error occured on Friday 22 Feb. I attempted to replace the program "myowndeliveries.php" in the appropriate direcory, and within a couple of minutes it has disappeared again.

Has anyone had this issue? I suspect we need to renew the license key perhaps, but not sure how to do this.

This has been a very frustrating error, and causes us to take down the site each time.

If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have tried the Labulle website too, but it is all in French!