Upgrade from 1.7.2 to 1.7.5

Liem94

Hi,

I am (very) new with web site creation and try to help some friends to maintain their e-shop. They were using V1.7.2 but got some problems that seem to be fixed with later version according to the log file. When "logging" in Prestashop, we were able to see the dashboard and access to Modules, Categories. In the main dasboard, there was a Window displaying V1.7.5 telling that we could upgrade and using their tool 1-click. I started to upgrade and after 3 hours (!), the process was done with errors/warnings, but telling that it was OK. So I validated it and now we are blocked when starting PrestaShop: we got a "Access forbidden". Clicking on different menus, we also have the same error, even the Shop parameters or the Advanced Parameters  ! Clicking on Shop Parameters > Maintenance, we have the following error message:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Using FileZilla, we have access to the content of the web site (folders and files).

We need help to unlock the problem !

Hi,

So many acces menus output generate the Access Denied, very less/low possibilties (no access to parameters, shop and advanced, etc ...)

I was looking at some PHP module ( I don't know nothing about !) but according to differents forums/topics, it seems that our DB lack the ps_authorization_role.sql table. Maybe it is the source of the problem ? I even reloaded a few backups done before the upgrade, but same results.

I really need help.

Thank you !