Drop down menu and installing Addons

levie

Hi I am installing and building a Presta shop website for a client. And they want to have a drop down menu add on.

So my questions are:
Which drop down menu add on does everyone recommend (I've attached an image of how the final menu design would look)

Since my clients are paying for the module themselves how easy would it be for them to install it? OR can they pay for it then I download and install in through my PC?

Hi I am installing and building a Presta shop website for a client. And they want to have a drop down menu add on.

So my questions are:
Which drop down menu add on does everyone recommend (I've attached an image of how the final menu design would look)

Since my clients are paying for the module themselves how easy would it be for them to install it? OR can they pay for it then I download and install in through my PC?

Hello Levie,

You can try the Julien Brenx TOP HORIZONTAL MENU module...It's free. You'll just have to customize it according to your needs.

If the client is willing to purchase the module himself then go for ADVANCED TOP MENU in the addons sections on prestashop. You'll find it here. http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features/2072-advanced-top-menu.html

The client can customize himself from the admin panel once you add the module.

I hope this helps.