Issues with combinations / attributes on Frontend default classic theme - presta 1.7.5.0

markovs83

hello everyone!

I have issues with combinations/attributes on Frontend with classic version 1.0.0 theme using Presta shop 1.7.5.0. So I have 57 attributes and I tried all the different combination of the drop-down list, colors, and radio buttons and on the end result is that it's not possible to display all the attributes on the frontend ... see picture below (currently only radio buttons), it shows only 13 of 57 attributes. Can someone help me with it, I'm stuck. Not sure if this because of the classic theme or pasta shop. I tried with some other templates from the web but the same issue occurs. Please send me some suggestion! Big big thanks in advance!

image.thumb.png.23bc61a32af5f2f3e744d58497288b2e.png

This morning I opened my webpage I noticed that all the combinations are there. :D it was really awkward because it seems that the process of generating all the possible combinations took the whole night. This morning i added more combinations and ofc, i'm not able to see them. I will leave it for a day and check are they appearing after a day. If this is a case then definitely the performance of this is soo slow. I will keep you guys in the loop ...