Live Exchange Rate "Don't Update Rate"

Hi all, i use PS 1.7.4.4 and i have two currencies: EUR - GBP.

I have set "Live Exchange Rate", which automatically created a Cronjob in "Cron tasks manager", but seems it's dont'work!

I say this because when this morning i clicked on the button "Update Change Rates", the exchange rate of GBP changes.
But why should it do it automatically right, having set ups "Live Exchange Rate"?

I have been looking for a lot of discussion here on the forum, but i did not find any solution...also about the version of PS that i use 1.7.4.4.

Thanks for all

Edited by Marco (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Marco said:

Hi all, i use PS 1.7.4.4 and i have two currencies: EUR - GBP.

I have set "Live Exchange Rate", which automatically created a Cronjob in "Cron tasks manager", but seems it's dont'work!

I say this because when this morning i clicked on the button "Update Change Rates", the exchange rate of GBP changes.
But why should it do it automatically right, having set ups "Live Exchange Rate"?

I have been looking for a lot of discussion here on the forum, but i did not find any solution...also about the version of PS that i use 1.7.4.4.

Thanks for all

Do you use Basic or Advanced mode?

I use Basic mode, but i try also Advance mode with cron job on my hosting
(i received also mail notification from cron job from my hosting...and i see that works)...but the GPB rate unfortunately not change.

If days apart i push to the button "Update Change Rates"...GPB rate change but...it should automatically. :(

Edited by Marco (see edit history)

22 hours ago, Marco said:

I use Basic mode, but i try also Advance mode with cron job on my hosting
(i received also mail notification from cron job from my hosting...and i see that works)...but the GPB rate unfortunately not change.

If days apart i push to the button "Update Change Rates"...GPB rate change but...it should automatically. :(

Could you try to run the cron manually to check if any error is triggered?