Full ICEcat annual plan sharing

SMALLJIM

Hello I have an electronics shop, and I need get a Full icecat plan for fill my datasheets, which costs me about 7,000eur. I don't have all money, because it I need to get people interested in get this plan with me. Icecat only gives access to one IP by plan, because you need to migrate your shop to my server located in Canada, my server is very powerful, at this moment I run 2 web stores with 15-20k products, and the serves resources used are very low the middle from the full load. 

If you are interested please let me a reply to this thread, I'm thinking join about 3 users for share the costs in equal parts, about 2,300eurs by year for each one. 

NOTE, the categories access for the iceCat plan are for computer & electronics, brands as SONY, DELL, HP, LENOVO, and more... The languages are Spanish and English, if you need another language I can ask the pricing and you can pay this cost additional.

NOTE2, if you need help migrating your shop please let me know too, I have very good skills to do that. 

Best regards. 

Edited by SMALLJIM (see edit history)