password requirements prestashop 1.7.4.3

Janic

• 11 months later...
On 1/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Janic said:

Hello,

the password requirements are set at 5 characters in prestashop. If a customer adds 4 he gets a warning that it does not meet the requirements. 
How do i let the customer now what the requirements are?

I also have this problem, help pls!!!!!

I have tried to add the tag  (at least 5 characters long) for the Password field through translations. The only field I found with just the word 'Password' was in Translations>Type of translation>Other translations.

After I changed it,  I made a booking in the shopfront but the Password creation field had not changed. 

My way around this has been to use the line above it that says 'save yourself some time next time....' and adding through translations extra text saying that password must be at least 5 characters long.

The problem remains after the order is completed, and if a customer has not registered, another form appears inviting them to create a password.

I have also tried to find in translations without success the message 'Please use the requested format', so maybe I could edit it to explain what the format is, but could not find it.

• 7 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 2:25 PM, Cristina Gonzalez said:

I have tried to add the tag  (at least 5 characters long) for the Password field through translations. The only field I found with just the word 'Password' was in Translations>Type of translation>Other translations.

After I changed it,  I made a booking in the shopfront but the Password creation field had not changed. 

My way around this has been to use the line above it that says 'save yourself some time next time....' and adding through translations extra text saying that password must be at least 5 characters long.

The problem remains after the order is completed, and if a customer has not registered, another form appears inviting them to create a password.

I have also tried to find in translations without success the message 'Please use the requested format', so maybe I could edit it to explain what the format is, but could not find it.

If it's still relevant, or for any other people might looking - this post might be helpful