Short URL without attributes

Marketer

Hi,
I have Presta 1.7 and using products with attributes.

For example URL structure looks like this:
www.myshop.pl/345-computer-name-291#/926-additional-hdd-yes/os-windows-10/additional-speakers-logitech-yes

URL structure setup:
{category:/}{id}-{rewrite}{-:id_product_attribute}

"345" is ID, and "291" is a ID product attribute.
When I deleted all things after "291", I get this kind of URL:
www.myshop.pl/345-computer-name-291

... and it works, because "291" it is a unique attributes compares  number which redirecting to unique attributes combination to this product.
So, I would like to get this short URL. Is it possible to get this effect somehow? Maybe using .htaccess?

It is very important for me. Thank you for any help.

www.myshop.pl/345-computer-name-291#/926-additional-hdd-yes/os-windows-10/additional-speakers-logitech-yes

>> It still open product page id = 345 -> after open this page, combination id = 926 will be SELECTED

www.myshop.pl/345-computer-name-291

>> It still open product page id = 345 -> after open this page, DEFAULT combination will be SELECTED

I understand, what you mean, but:
1. How can I change it in Prestashop. I do not want situation in which Prestashop is generating this long URL with attributes.
2. I would like to have just one product with main, default combination in each category - not every combination as separate product. I should have for example 20 products in categories XYZ, but I have 143 products, because of combinations.

Is it posible to do something with that?