Hide attributes public name

HarmPresta

Hello,

I have set 'Display unavailable product attributes on product page' to no, so not available combinations are hidden.
But the attribute name is still shown, is there an option to hide the attribute name? Can't find it on the internet.
See attachment. 'Versie' is not available, but still the name shows.

Prestashop 1.7.5.0

Schermafbeelding 2019-01-14 om 09.36.02.png

Edited by HarmPresta (see edit history)

In that case you probably have to change the related smarty code or add smarty code to the related .tpl. First you need to find which .tlp it is. It could be product.tpl, but you have to find out which one it is first.

Then you need to find out what code to change or add. You can find code one the smarty website (smarty.net). The logic here is that if there is there is no "versie" then don't show the name versie. It's like excel's IF formula. If this makes any sense. This function (formula if you will) can aslo be used in PHP and smarty.

Here is the IF function page from smarty: https://www.smarty.net/docsv2/en/language.function.if.tpl

You probably can find some information about this on the prestashop forum as well.

I know that this might be a difficult to find out how this works, but I think this is de way to go.

Also I would advise to ask your question about smarty use in prestashop on stackoverflow.com that means if you don't get any further response on this topic. I see that for the more difficult questions the response rate is very low on this forum.

Hopefully this is the right way to go and you get it resolved.

If you get to a solution it would be nice if you would share this with us on this forum by putting it in this topic.