CSV URL Imported Images not Showing

jorzech

Hi,

I used to have the Problem, that while importing new products the CSV Importer could not copy the images, then i changed the permission and the error disappeared.

But it didnt really fix the issue, because now it tells me, that it succesfully imported my products, but in the end the pictures are not showing. 

SOMETIMES it imports some images but only shows them on the product page, not in the preview... i added some Screenshots, it would be nice if someone could help, because it is haulting my business really..

Here are two URL examples, that i already tried importing, but with no luck:

https://www.hood.de/img1/full/17867/178672548.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTYwWDcyMA==/z/yf4AAOSw6rda3gWG/$_57.JPG

Thanks in Advance

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Edited by jorzech
clarification (see edit history)

Hello from Germany,

I hope its okay to ask in this Topic.

I have a similar problem uploading the CSV-data.
In the Backend and Frondend all the Atributes are shown.The values are also shown in the Backend but unfortunatly not in the frontend.

To check whats wrong, I made those Atributes and values (manual) direktly in the Backend and they were shown, so than I checked my CSV- data but couldn't find any errors. The original CSV- data (from the template) and mine are completely the same.

Even both Atribute CSV- data I downloaded from the Backend are completely the same.

Could anybody help me to solve this problem.

I am using template 1.7.4.4

Hello from Italy,

I have exactly the same problem with CSV-data with version 1.6.1.18.

to get the porducts shown in the front is sufficient to enter in the product from backend and save it.

Obviously it is just for testing.

Helps???

Thanks to anybody

Stefano

UPDATE

i have found the solution:

Go to -> Design -> Image Settings

Here you have to add a new image Setting for every resolution of pictures you want to upload, for example my pictures had this size: 1600x1200 pixels, so i added this setting:

update.PNG

Hello Stefano,

Thanks for your reply.

I also tried it with a test produkt (uploading the CSVs completely with atributes and values) and went in the BO and saved, but even than the atributes and values will not show in the Frontend.

1.6 i also worked with and thats exactly like you said, saving the uploaded Produkts again and they were shown. I never had this issue in 1.6 The CSV of 1.7 is a little different in the sequencse.  
I changed the CSVs for 1.7, else they werent shown in the Backend.

PS 1.7 has a new option to choose the Produkt with or whitout Atributes i think the problem must be somewere in this range, perhaps a setting is wrong in the installfolder?

Regards, Martijn

There are definetly no Errors in the links. Every link i check in my browser just works fine.

When i try importing 1 item only i dont get any error. but it still does not show any picture in the product, just the default "no image available"

As soon as i try importing multiple products i get the error message shown above... an ALL products have this problem.

I thought i had the solution when i added the 1600x1200 pictures, but that strangely only worked until i added other resolutions

The Imagelinks are in the correct column of your CSV?

Just check the position of the Links in your CSV again and the Position of the links in the Import
maby there is something schwiched in the sequence of your data or in the import range.

Also look at the samplefile of PS

Hej i use 1.7.4.4 aswell, i tried your file, when i insert my links it still does not want to import the pictures. I do not get any error, the images just dont show up in my website... exhausting.

i have made no other changes to your file... 

i just wonder why this one product i posted earlier just works fine. 

strange thing being, when i insert that same link into other products it does not work anymore.

and if i insert other image links into this one product it does not load in the new image but keeps the old one.

Ps I have solved the problem with my attributes!

in the CSV file row "Attributes (Name:Type:Position)*" you should associate Type with a value, only I don't know if it is 1,2,3 etc. for Dorp- Down or the other options that can be selected.

maybe someone can help me figure out the value numbers of the 3 options.
Thanks a lot!

I have a fix for part of the problem, for everyone importing with ebay links it may seem interesting:

this link works:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9HcAAOSwlgNbBpfV/s-l1600.jpg

this one not:

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDM3NQ==/z/uicAAOSw1cNaEtTC/$_1.JPG

note in the link they get identified by "uicAAOSw1cNaEtTC"

Now the new problem is i can only upload 5 products each time