looking for a module that will enable product swatches

gabtzi

Hi,

I'm coming from a magento background and I was looking for a module equivalent to allow me to show color and size options as swatches. To explain better I would require the following functionality in product page.

Pick a color:

[RED]                      [BLACK]                      [WHITE]

Pick a size:

[28]  [29]  [30]  [40]

All options are visible without dropdowns but as buttons.

Also regarding stock availability, for example

when I pick red, the 28 which is not available is greyed out.

When I pick Black, the 29 which is missing is greyed out etc etc

Could you recommend something for this use case?

The magento equivalent would be http://color-swatches-pro-rwd.demo.amasty.com/color-swatches-pro-rwd/chelsea-tee-736.html

Thanks in advance

Edited by gabtzi (see edit history)

Hi,  thanks for trying to help. I've seen the option to set the attributes to show as radio buttons or as images but it's not working exactly as I want it to.

When I use it, if I set the option to show combinations that aren't available (qty <=0)  and I select the color I want or the size I want, it doesn't automatically mark the combinations that aren't available.

So the user has to guess which one is available or not or he has to click on each one of them to see if he can buy it or not.

I'd like to be able to show from the start which cobination is available or not when any option in the combination is selected.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:32 PM, ndiaga said:

That feature don't exist by default in PrestaShop, I had a client that required that feature.

I achieved by adding a custom javascript that check the combinaison qty etc.

I was not that simple for me.

Exactly what I thought. That's why I was looking for a module to achieve that and if anyone has encountered it to point me to the right direction. I've been browsing prestashop addons but I haven't been able to find one.