Looking for Quotation module developer

Patolio

I am currently looking for a module developer to do some development work for my Medtekchile.com site.

I would like to have a "request quote module". For instance, we don't want prices to be shown on the shop products. You can add them to the cart but it submits it as a quotation. During submitting as a quotation, it would ask the customer if he wants to receive the quotation through email or through fax.

I would also like to introduce a few more fields in the customer registration screen such as Fax, Mobile #, etc.

Please send me a quote if you are interested to do this work.

• 4 months later...
I am currently looking for a module developer to do some development work for my Medtekchile.com site.

I would like to have a "request quote module". For instance, we don't want prices to be shown on the shop products. You can add them to the cart but it submits it as a quotation. During submitting as a quotation, it would ask the customer if he wants to receive the quotation through email or through fax.

I would also like to introduce a few more fields in the customer registration screen such as Fax, Mobile #, etc.

Please send me a quote if you are interested to do this work.

Hello there,

I need same module. Have you got any one to develop that for you. I was wondering is there any module in place?? did you check it ?? please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi there

We started working on such a module 3 days ago, as one of our client asked for it.
The functionality will focus on shops with Catalog mode enabled.

We want to implement a shopcart similar to the default one, but modified to have only Product names in list and Quote button. That will take customers to a form similar to the register / guest checkout, with a custom message area added.

We expect to launch the module in 2 weeks, and could cost between 29€ - 39€ with some preorder / launch price drop.
Final price will be settled depending on the amount of required work.

We could consider some feature proposals also, so feel free to post, but we want to keep this simple and straight if possible.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The best fits to your problem are Best Quote or Price&Order Modules.

You can find these modules on Prestashop Store

http://addons.presta...priceorder.html

http://addons.presta...best-quote.html

Regards.

You can find a demo

DEMO : http://bestquote.eskipusku.com

DEMO Admin : Admin Panel

Username: [email protected]

Password: demodemo