PDF Invoice - tax without shipping price

popsi85

Hello,

On PDF invoice, I have one problem on Presta 1.7. 

If I have shipping price (for example 2 eur), and product without TAX is 30 eur, apply TAX (20%) on PDF invoice in Total tab it calculate 30e (product) +2e (shipping) and apply tax of 20% from price 32 eur (it says that tax in this case is 6.4 eur). That's wrong! I want to disable shipping costs and calculate tax of 20% only on price without tax = 30eur (not 32e), so my tax in Total tab should be 6 eur! 

So, question is, how to show on pdf invoice tax only on price of product, without shipping price together?

Just to say, I try to change some line in pdf/invoice.total-tab.tpl, but i think that I must to change in some other class file, because when I print arrays $order_detail and $footer to show output, there is already array elements ie. total_taxes=>6.2 (instad 6) eur.

We have a similar situation, I would like to represent to user (on cart pages) that carrier price is 'xy USD', but I would like to exclude that value in user's and BO invoce.

(the reason for this is that carrier is charging it's price directly on handover)

Our only obligation is to inform the user that carrier price will be applied on goods handover (or it will be free, based on discoun conditions), but we must not use carrier price in calculation, and display it on invoices.

Edited by Redcrusader (see edit history)

• 5 years later...