Static address names in Prestashop 1.7

TimonP

I would like to install the 1.7 version of the store but I have noticed quite a serious error. Address aliases are optional so the client does not have to be called them. After adding several addresses, the customer may choose the delivery address and invoice address to proceed with the order. Everything looks nice in the administrator panel in the order are two different addresses under the same name "My address" is related to the fact that you have to call the customer and ask if this address is for invoice and this for delivery. How can I statically name these addresses "Delivery address" "Address to invoice", from experience I know that customers are lazy enough that they do not want to enter anything.

Google translator 😜

Hello:

I don`t understand you confussion because in backoffice the delivery and billing address are separated tabs. Anyway you can not use a default alias value because the same address could be use as delivery and shipping address at the same time.

Regards

I installed a shop in version 1.7.4.3 on my computer. I created a client and added two different addresses without giving them their own names. During the purchase I could choose which one is the delivery address and which invoice. However, in the admin panel in two separate tabs there are two addresses with the same name. In the 1.6 version store there was an error in which addresses were assigned to incorrect bookmarks. I would like the addresses to be named so as to distinguish them.

file.jpg