Prestashop 1.7.4.3 GDPR module, do not refer to contact page

sumsel

Hi guys,

I have installed the psgdpr module ("Official GDPR compliance v1.1.0 - by PrestaShop") and this module refers to the contact page. (in Rectification and erasure requests from customer personal data page)

I had the contact info module disabled because I was unhappy with the results (currently posted a parallel question to make that better). But through this GDPR module the customers will land there again. Probably not an issue because it doesn't look good but is still correct... but I would rather like to change the behaviour of the module so it doesn't refer to that page at all.

I looked in translations to maybe just change the text field where that reference was made, but it is not implemented just as text, but there is a field leading to the contact page. I suppose this is the proper way to make a module however this way I can't take it out.

Maybe it's not something I can do with the limited skillset I have, but any opinions are welcome. It may be better to just make the contact info look good but I thought I ask in two different directions. Thanks!