Problem with Combinations Import. Update Quantities.

Hello All,

I'm going to list my problems and hope for the best. I've searched all the forums and WIKIs and have found some great answers, but none seem to work.

Problem #1 : Image import from CSV. From what I've read, I need to ftp the products to /Shop/Upload and use relative path, i.e ../Shop/upload/image1.jpg. I've tried the following combinations: ../upload/image1.jpg ../Shop/upload/image1.jpg http://website.com/Shop/upload/image1.jpg I've also changed all permissions to 777. It either gives me: Error copying image or when I hit upload it just goes to a blank screen with the Presta Toolbar (as seen in uploaded image) What am I doing wrong?

Problem #2 : When importing combinations, it does not associate the colors with the color swatches. I figure if the color swatch is called BLACK and I import a color BLACK then it should auto associate, but it does not. Ideas?

Problem #3 : If at the end of the day I want to update just the quantity of the combinations, so just the ID and Quantity column it duplicated the combinations. I don;t want to hit "Delete all combinations" before the import since I just want to update one field.

Problem #4: If I do import combinations, I still have to manually associate an image to the default combination... anyway to automate this?

I know I'm asking a bunch of questions here, but I'm so close to finishing this set up that any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you.

39177_4nXASEk0SatLVaJF9K15_t

I've figured out all the problems except for Problem #3. And that problem actually got more complicated. It seems as though the Combinations I'm importing will ONLY work if the Quantity of the product was more that 1 before I do the import. If the quantity is 0 then it will not display the combinations even though the system recognizes that the combinations have their individual quantities.

Also the same issue when Updating. If the combination has a quantity of 2, and I upload the combination again with a quantity of 1, then the new quantity is 3. I want it to be 1, reflecting that I sold one in the store. If I press delete all combinations does it just delete the ones I'm importing or all of them? If it's all of them, then how can I simply update the quantity?

Please help :-(