Bank Kartesi Bonus Kart ile ve Chip Para Prestashop ile mümkünmi ?

romcor

Merhaba
I am new to Prestashop.
I want to create an online store selling only in Turkey and in Turkish lira only.
Ideally I want to be able to take online bank transactions via a bank link to major banks such as Akbank, Garanti Bank and use major Turkish bank cards such as Axess, Bonus card etc. and allow taksit payments (monthly instalments) and addition chip money.
I have installed Prestashop 1.3.6.0 and the Turkish translations (thanks to help from a forum contributor).
Unfortunately my Turkish is not good enough to post this in Turkish language but I would to know from Turkish Prestashop users if Prestashop is compatible with Turkish banking modules.
I saw some posts about Turkish taxes from user mahmutta and I see that there are a considerable number of PS users in Turkey but if anyone could give me some basic help on the possibility of running an online shop in Turkey (no export, no Paypal possibility) I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and advice.

• 1 month later...

Merhaba Romcor,

hos geldin. E-commerce sitesi kurmak istiyorsan, en önemli sey kaliteli bir SSL sertifika seçmektir.

https://www.networking4all.com/en/ssl+certificates/

SSL teknolojisi anlamak istiyorsan, lütfen bu video'yu izle ve Turkish Subtitlari seç.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRoenMHx6LQ&feature=related

Niye sadece Türkiye'de satmak istiyorsunuz'ki ? Uluslar arasi bir e-commerce sitesi yapsaniz daha iyi olur bence, ama secenek tabiki sizin.
Avrupali Türkler için bence Avroyu'de sitenize kurun, çünkü sadece YTL'i kulanirsaniz, sadece Türkiye'de ki Türkler için gecerli olur.

Hemde Orta Asya'da ki Türkler için Dollar yada Avroyu kulansaniz daha iyi olur.

Ideally I want to be able to take online bank transactions via a bank link to major banks such as Akbank, Garanti Bank and use major Turkish bank cards such as Axess, Bonus card etc. and allow taksit payments (monthly instalments) and addition chip money.

> Güzel bir fikir, ama kendi sitenizin üstünde ödeme sistemi kursaniz daha kaliteli olur, ve hemde SSL sertifikayi tercih ediyoruz, ve yesil bari secerseniz (EV teknolojisi), o zaman e-commerce sitenize herkez güvenir ve alis veris yapar.

Unfortunately my Turkish is not good enough to post this in Turkish language but I would to know from Turkish Prestashop users if Prestashop is compatible with Turkish banking modules.
> Eger ingilizceye cevirmemi istiyorsaniz, lütfen iç cekinmeyin, seve seve yaparim.
> If you want me to re-write in English, please tell me and I would be more than happy to do so.

Dedim gibi, SSL teknolojisi tek secenek ve en kaliteli seçim.

Saygilarimla.