Specific Price Datepicker missing time after save & stay

cyanoxide

Hi all,

I've  just been informed that theres an issue with the way jqueryui's date picker works on our back office product editor. For whatever reason when you first use it it displays correctly with both a date selector and a time selector however when you click save and stay and then open a new instance of the datepicker or if you refresh the page after clicking save and stay the time selector is absent and you can't type a time into the box either, you can however paste one in and that seems to work fine. This is the temporary solution I've given to them but I'll like to get to the bottom of the issue.

I've checked the console and there isn't anything showing up there that would indicate an issue. We stay away from editing anything in the backoffice so I'm not sure what's causing this. I'm guessing it's a module and I'm just about to go through the lengthy process of disabling and re-enabling them to try to isolate the culprit but I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before and had a solution. Thanks.