[Solved] Change href link on home page

Hello all

I'm a novice but I like to tinker with my site www.cozibag.co.uk for the small jobs, such as changing basic CSS layout, etc. However, I've hit a stumbling block on something that is going to seem unbelievably simple for all you pros out there...

I want to change the href of the image 'clearance.jpg' in the right hand column of my home page (from /prices-drop.php to /49-clearance-beanbags) but just can't locate the file that contains the code??

I've tried various template files but to no avail. I know this is going to sound completely amateurish but I don't actually understand how my home page is generated! By that I mean there is no index.html file that I can see, so how do browsers find the html which generates the home page?!

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

That's hard to figure out because we don't have access to your files. It could be a custom module and/or dynamically generated. Probably hooked on the right column. Check which modules are loaded. Also try a search for "right5" in your tpl files including the module directory?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pixelate, I really appreciate the reply. Unfortunately I don't have any modules hooked to the right column and I don't have a template called right5...I just can't work out where on earth it is!

FOUND IT ON THE FOOTER.TPL - SOLVED!