Remove ID

radhoo

Hello,

I read a lot on different blogs about this, but nothing works for me. I want to remove the ID from the URL friendly links on the products and categories. I tried using a module found on a blog, but nothing.

I managed to remov-it from the last version that you can download, from Links.php file. But the problem is that I have an old shop (Version 1.3.2.3) and there it doesn't work. Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Whay don't you read my link from above. It's not a thing about the database, it's just about the links, to be more seo friendly. Like don't show the id in the link, not remove it from the database.

I understand and i don't understand why it's so important to have more seo friendly url without this number.

And my question is simple how did you make to manage 2 products with the samle name or the same friendly url because with lot of product you can forget all friendly url you create ????

The forum it's not only a supermarket where you take only answered.

I made a reflexion on your problem to help who have the same question and i think it's important to clean all bad idea and this is a bad idea with no proof about a better SEO solution or a more simpler url for your customer, it's just an idea you take somewhere on Internt without any proof.

You take many days to make a very, very little improovemtn of your shop ??? why you love to loose time ?