Getting Logged Out

I downloaded prestashop 1.7.4.3 and installed it into a sub-folder to test and get it setup. When I have it setup, then I will move it to the root. However, I am having an issue that every time I try to save a change I've made, I get logged out immediately. It is only when I make a change and click on save. I already changed my htaccess to reflect the sub-folder name, example /sub-folder name/ and the configuration in the database, example domain_name.com. I have also entered /sub-folder name/ in the backoffice in seo etc. I am not sure what is going on but I cannot get any work done on the site.

When I get logged out, it shows the message noted below in quotes at the top of the page.

"SSL is activated. Please connect using the following link to log in to secure mode (https://)"

I click on it and login but when I make a change I get logged out again immediately.

This is driving me extremely nutty! Can someone help please.

____________________________________________________________________________________

FIXED MYSELF (Dah!)
Well, I seem to fix my issue myself. My web hosting company tried to help me but did not see anything in the error logs or anything else that could had caused the issue, so no help there. I have 2 internet connections (2 different companies). I logged out of one internet service and logged in to the other internet service which changed my ip address and there you go. Now everything is good to go. I suppose the ip address I was given from my 1st internet company was a bad one or something to that effect. Hope this may help someone else that may come across the same issue. Weird issue though!

Thanks,

Kit

Edited by mskitti
Updated info (see edit history)