Change product area background

Hi Everyone.

I am brand new to the community and to PrestaShop my question is simply, how would I go about changing the background for the product view page it seems to use the main background specified by the default css file. When changing the background color on my main template it effects every page what I would like to achieve is instead of the background being targeted from the default background, Id like to setup a new background specific for the product page.

Simply explained the main (home page) need's to be black the products background on the main page (home page and or category view) need to remain the white background as it is by default. when you click the product you would like to read more on or check out with I want that background to be a solid white in the center area meaning I don't want the black background to be on this page Id like it to be white. (#FFFFFF) now I would imagine from the current setup the product view & check out modules are separated so I believe I would have to setup a main div or something like a container in order to control the CSS behind the content am I correct?

Any help is highly appreciated guys!

Kind Regards,
MG

31 minutes ago, Rolige said:

Hello:

You can modify it from product CSS file and maybe use some !important. For example in PS 1.6.x: \themes\default-bootstrap\css\product.css

Regards

Thank you for the reply, What I am trying to achieve is have the Product view page a solid white do you know what command I should add to the product.css file?

So it will override the black background from my index.php page.

Thanks again!