[solved]cannot login after upgrade

I just upgraded my 1.3.3 to 1.3.6. but now I cannot log-in anymore. I cannot send me a new passwort, because mail feature was not configured. How can I reset the password ? I also tried to delete cookies and cache from browser, without success. Password and also user are correct, I'm sure on this. On the DB I can see the employer which I'm typing. Is there any way to reset the password without using the "forgot password" option ?

Please it's really urgent. If solution should not posted public than please send me a PN.

Did you keep the config/settings.inc.php file when you "upgraded" or did you build a new version of your store from a fresh install? Changing the values (or generating new ones) in the settings.inc.php file will mean that your old passwords will no longer work, however if you replace the encryption keys in the new file with the ones from the previous installation it should work.

This, of course, may not be your problem...

Paul

The problem was due to cookie which were not recognized anymore after upgrade from 1.3.3 to 1.3.6, although login (user and password) where correct. I resetted the password (by note in the same as it was before) directly in the Database with SQL-querry.

Thanks CD2500.Why did you not simply reset your password by " lost password" section on admin login panel ?

How you can reset the password directly in the Database with SQL-querry ?

I am sure many newbier prestashop user including me dont know these answers.

Thanks CD2500.Why did you not simply reset your password by " lost password" section on admin login panel ?

How you can reset the password directly in the Database with SQL-querry ?

I am sure many newbier prestashop user including me dont know these answers.

As written in my first post. Mail was not configured, so no chance to send a mail if module was not configured. How to reset password on server side, sorry but I don't want to post this public. Some hackers can read this in here and use it for your experience.