Prestashop 1.7.4.2 - Featured product image container oversize after change

dynamicprestashop

Hi,

Template: Classic Theme

PS Version: 1.7.4.2

I try to make more products showing on the featured products page and followed this instruction from vekia https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/606519-more-items-per-row-problem/

I set the width = 160px as instructed and it did reduce..however the image container still remain the same 250px see the screenshot below and I couldn't find anywhere how to reduce the image container also to 160px. Currently the image is overlapping to one another

Note that I also set the image size in the Prestashop Admin Page>Design>Image Settings and set the home_default to 160px but nothing help. Does anyone have ideas how to solve this?

prestashopimage.thumb.jpg.4f8f6ea5e6b3e81f883cc24520cca12f.jpg

Edited by dynamicprestashop (see edit history)

Hi i have to report a progress but very weird...I am able to get the product size reduce to 160px but that is by reuploading new image than the changes seems to have effect...but this is weird if i have 100 products i have to reupload each one of them which is very tedious so i am looking for a solution how to get it auto reduced to 160px without reupload and use the existing image