hide index to front

morochojch

greetings to all, browsing in the forum of the community I managed to find a bit of code that allows to redirect a user to initiate session if this is not loguiado ah (for the effects of private stores).

if (!$this->context->customer->isLogged() && $this->php_self != 'authentication' && $this->php_self != 'password') {

Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=authentication?back=my-account');
}

I'm doing well but in my case I do not only need that, but the user can only navigate between the views that my account view shows (already being the session started), and avoid seeing for example the home or index of the store. Can I create an index redirect to my account even if it is logged in? , Thank you

prestashop 1.7 (version).

16 hours ago, morochojch said:

greetings to all, browsing in the forum of the community I managed to find a bit of code that allows to redirect a user to initiate session if this is not loguiado ah (for the effects of private stores).

if (!$this->context->customer->isLogged() && $this->php_self != 'authentication' && $this->php_self != 'password') {

Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=authentication?back=my-account');
}

I'm doing well but in my case I do not only need that, but the user can only navigate between the views that my account view shows (already being the session started), and avoid seeing for example the home or index of the store. Can I create an index redirect to my account even if it is logged in? , Thank you

prestashop 1.7 (version).

So just redirect the customer where you need:

Tools::redirect();

And you can use getPageLink(), getCategoryLink, etc.

On 21/9/2018 at 3:52 AM, joseantgv said:

So just redirect the customer where you need:

Tools::redirect();

And you can use getPageLink(), getCategoryLink, etc.

thanks for the prompt response, but the fact is that I do not use the redirection function correctly, or at least not where it should be, how would it be the correct way so that whenever I am in the index redirect to my account?