Free Module for optimization Google Analytics module to fix problem with PageSpeed Insights

kratek

If you have a problem with optimizing Prestashop for Google PageSpeed Insights, I have a solution for the Google Analytics module for you.

My module solves the problem of "Use your browser cache" for analytics.js files from Google.

Here is the installation guide and the possibility to download the free module for prestashop 1.6:

https://balcerzak.it/en/news/prestashop-module-use-your-browser-cache-for-google-analytics-module/

Let me know if the module does not work for another version of Prestashop. I will try to help You!

• 6 months later...

Spróbowałem użyć tego modułu i nie rozumiem tego warunku bo nawet jak oryginalny plik ganalytics/ganalytics.php będzie istniał to moduł będzie dawał komunikat że go się nie ma zainstalowanego, to tak powinno być ?

Is that condition correct ? if file exists or no - it's always showing message that does not exists, a bit confusing.

if (file_exists($filename)) {
			echo $this->module->l('The file ') . $filename. $this->module->l(' does not exist. You do not have installed a Google Analytics module.');
		} else {
			echo $this->module->l('The file ') . $filename. $this->module->l(' does not exist. You do not have installed a Google Analytics module.');
			exit;
		}

Edited by kam0200
English added (see edit history)