Unsupported Module error - PHP 7.2

HI

Just upgraded PHP to 7.2 from 5.6 (Also tried 7.1)

We are on prestahop 1.6.1.20 so the latest version

We have one module that is no longer supported causing an issue whenever we click to save a configuration change

the message we get is this

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/uboltsrus/public_html/modules/monechelle/monechelle.php:
Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$value in /home/uboltsrus/public_html/modules/monechelle/monechelle.php:407 Stack trace: #0 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/modules/monechelle/monechelle.php(390): MonEchelle->postProcess() #1 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(868): MonEchelle->getContent() #2 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1117): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #3 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #4 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/override/classes/controller/Controller.php(43): ControllerCore->run() #5 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): Controller->run() #6 /home/uboltsrus/public_html/nimda/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown

Any ideas what could be the cause?

I can always switch back to 5.6 just whwn I need to make a change, but a bit of a faff

Hoping someone can spot a "simple" 7.2 configuration I can use :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Did you check the same with module developer?

It's not the configuration issue. Its related to code which needs to be changed to support PHP7.

Unfortunately the developer will no longer support the module. Everything else works OK, just cant save the configuration