[PROBLEM] Search Block Error 500 (debug result)

mediih

Hi, I've blank page when I search for a product and I don't know how ti risolve this problem. Please, help me. ThaNk you. This is the debug log:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Search::getSearchParamFromWord() in /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/controllers/front/SearchController.php(99): Search::find(1, '225/55r19', 1, 12, 'position', 'desc') #1 /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/classes/controller/Controller.php(189): SearchControllerCore->initContent() #2 /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php on line 255

Hi

As per the error details, It seems any third party module has done the override of Search class & this error is due to the override. 

To immediately fix the issue, Kindly rename the file i.e. /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php to  /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php-- (OR delete the search file). Delete the cache from the backend & check again.

After that, Identify the third party module & check with the module developer.

Hope it will help.

9 ore fa, Knowband Plugins dice:

Hi

As per the error details, It seems any third party module has done the override of Search class & this error is due to the override. 

To immediately fix the issue, Kindly rename the file i.e. /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php to  /home/web/www.tyres-shop.it/www/override/classes/Search.php-- (OR delete the search file). Delete the cache from the backend & check again.

After that, Identify the third party module & check with the module developer.

Hope it will help.

Thank you very much, It works now. 

I'm noob, what I've to do now? 

(After that, Identify the third party module & check with the module developer.)

4 ore fa, Knowband Plugins dice:

Search.php is overridden by some third-party module. You need to check which third-party modules you have installed & which are related to search & accordingly you need to check with third-party module developer.

Ok, thank you. Now, search block doesn't work in desktop version (I cannot insert text) in mobile version works well. In desktop version also cart block no works. Why 😭