Product Pack with a flagship product

lefaivre

496/5000

Hello, on my eboutique I sell a product that I send to customers with 4 other parts for fixing. I do not want these 4 other parts to appear on the Product page but they must be linked to the main product so that prestashop manages their stock at the same time. Do you have a solution ? The current Pack page displays all the parts and the Product page requires me to manually count the stocks for the 4 additional pieces.
Thanks for your help.

In picture :
• the Pack page that does not suit me because visible additional parts :

https://www.vloplak.com/eboutique/fluos/28-a-apprentie-cycliste-fluo.html?adtoken=7c617ba409fa7fe6cc16b78267e1a6b8&ad=form&id_employee=2&preview=1
• The product page which suits me very visually (with the choice for colors) but to which I would like to associate in the Prestashop administration the stocks of the 4 complementary pieces.

https://www.vloplak.com/eboutique/fluos/28-a-apprentie-cycliste-fluo.html?adtoken=7c617ba409fa7fe6cc16b78267e1a6b8&ad=form&id_employee=2&preview=1

The Cryothermic Cooling Pack can be applied in just seconds, and its size and simplicity make it the ideal product to initiate the cooling process and to maintain consistent cooling in the emergency department, the catheterization lab, and the ICU.  The proprietary catalyst makes8 Ball Pool the Cryothermic Cooling Pack 15 degrees Celsius colder than standard chemical ice packs, and it has been proven in prehospital studies to consistently cool patients.  In fact, during a poster session at the European Resuscitation Conference in Prague, Czech Republic in October, 2015, it was demonstrated that the Cryothermic Cooling Pack cooled patients at least equal to chilled saline.

“Given the 2015 AHA Guidelines recommending against  google hangouts prehospital cooling using large volumes of chilled saline, we believe the Cryothermic Cooling pack offers a cost-effective substitute to help improve neurological status in patients who would benefit by early cooling,” said Mike Bunker, CEO of Cryothermic Systems.  “We are pleased by the reception of our product, and omegle we hope to become the standard of care in helping patients who would benefit from early cooling.”