Unable to change "Contact Us" Static CMS page

german

I've been trying to change how "contact us" under the link list in the footer is written, I mean, translate it, change its text. But When I go to pages, Contact is not there, and I really don't know where to find it inside translations. I was able to change the same text, that appears once you click and you see the contact form, but I have no idea how to change the link text. Could anyone help me, please?

Footer links come through the blockcms module. To translate the Footer contact us link text, 

Go to Admin -> Localization -> Translations . Then choose "Installed Module Translation" -> "Your theme" -> "Language". Then click on the Modify button.

On the next page, Search for "blockcms" & then Contact Us under the blockcms section.

Hope it will help.

On 1/9/2018 at 5:24 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Footer links come through the blockcms module. To translate the Footer contact us link text, 

Go to Admin -> Localization -> Translations . Then choose "Installed Module Translation" -> "Your theme" -> "Language". Then click on the Modify button.

On the next page, Search for "blockcms" & then Contact Us under the blockcms section.

Hope it will help.

Your description is for 1.6? In 1.7 Modules and themes are diferent options.