Analitics for multishop

Massimo333

HI,

I have a prestashop multishop website with 4 different domains, so wath'is the best way to insert google analytics code to monitoring my websites?

1) Is better insert the same analytics code for all my 4 website?

or,

2) is better create 4 different analytics codes and insert eachone on the 4 websites?

With the solution 1, is there a way to see different stats for all my 4 websites?

Hi,

the question is what are different domains? First domain for first shop with specific type of goods, second domain for second shop with different type of goods ... ? If yes, I think 4 codes are the best way. You will jump through them and matrics (summary number)  will be always for each domain. If you have 1 code for all domains, and you will want to see numbers for one of them, you will have to create filters etc...

For different sites, I would suggest using the different code for each site. 

Using different code for each site will definitely create the issue while you want to see the combined results but I think there is no point of checking combined results of 4 different websites. 

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)

Thanks for your suggests. 

To be consider that teh 4 websites are quite the same (with the same products) but positioned on 4 differt countries, so  my desire is have, at the same time, the complessive view of stats (for all 4 shop) and a singular view af the stast (for each singular domain). 

So, can i set only one code and set the stast of Google anlitics with filter of view to see only data for a singular domain? How can I do this?

3 hours ago, Massimo333 said:

So, can i set only one code and set the stast of Google anlitics with filter of view to see only data for a singular domain? How can I do this?

In GA > Behaviour > Site Content > All Pages you will see pageviews according to an url, you can filter by domain and you can use dimensions for selected domain or all domains...