Discount/ voucher not working

Hi,

I've got a problem regarding to the discount/voucher system of Prestashop. I want to give customers that spend € 9.99 or more a free gift. So I configured that discount/voucher system and it works in the shopping cart but it doesn't discount the price. For example it says the discount is in the shopping cart but the total price of 20.00 isn't the price that is should be with discount. of 1.25. Screenshots of configuration and shoppingcart are attached. Would be great if someone can help me.

forum.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem on 1.7.4.3

Vouchers can be created correctly. Vouchers can be entered in Cart... they are shown as above, but the amount is not deducted. Neither a percentage nor fixed amount. For a specific product, or in general. Partially or not. Nothing has any effect on the cart price. Any ideas?

I upgraded from 1.6.1.6, which worked just fine.

Edit: Temporary solution found!

I did some further digging on this since it bothered me big time. I found out that it's a known major bug since 1.7.4.2 and apparently affects virtual products only. You can find a temporary solution in the bug report at https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/10264

In order to do the fix, you'll need to edit your 'Cart.php' file in the classes folder as instructed. I can confirm it works, but for some reason, PayPal wasn't showing up anymore as payment in the final step of an order. However, the PayPal button in the cart was still visible. To fix it completely, resetting the module and re-connecting to PayPal did the job, and everything works as expected.

Edited by mountarreat
Found a temporary solution (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...