Emergency - Discount code Big Lost of Money

Derres

Emergency - Discount code valid only for some company are working with all the companies

If you create a chart with only the products of the company where it is enabled it work. OK

If you create a chart with only products where it is not enabled it give an error: There is 1 error: 1.You cannot use this voucher with these products OK

If you create a chart mixed it work, if the chart is mixed it don't need to work !!!! Or it let the customer use it also for products where it is not enabled !!!

And now is working also with mixed chart !!!! We need fix it immediate !!!

Very Thanks 

Edited by Derres (see edit history)

On 25.08.2018 at 10:45 PM, Derres said:

Emergency - Discount code valid only for some company are working with all the companies

If you create a chart with only the products of the company where it is enabled it work. OK

If you create a chart with only products where it is not enabled it give an error: There is 1 error: 1.You cannot use this voucher with these products OK

If you create a chart mixed it work, if the chart is mixed it don't need to work !!!! Or it let the customer use it also for products where it is not enabled !!!

And now is working also with mixed chart !!!! We need fix it immediate !!!

Very Thanks 

Hello,

I think that's who you need. I have experience with PrestaShop for over 7 years, I have a small team and I am a seller at PrestaShop Addons from 2011.

We can resolve any issues with PrestaShop and I am committed to long-term co-operation.

Best Regards,

Alex