Emergency - Big Lost of Money with Disocunt Code

Emergency - Discount code valid only for some company are working with all the companies

If you create a chart with only the products of the company where it is enabled it work. OK

If you create a chart with only products where it is not enabled it give an error: There is 1 error: 1.You cannot use this voucher with these products OK

If you create a chart mixed i work, if the chart is mixed it don't need to work !!!! Or it let the customer use it also for products where it si not enabled !!!

We need to solve this immediate !!! Campaing of disocut code running !!!

And now is working also with mixed chart !!!! We need fix it immediate !!!

Thanks

Edited by Derres (see edit history)

Then pay a PrestaShop developer instead of whining on this forum, cheapskate!

Forums are for (slow-paced) DIY solutions. You should either post a job offer or have a bit of patience instead of crying for free help. This is annoying!

Not going to answer this question in any way, sorry...

Take it easy! That was the whole point of my post. Sorry I had to go a bit harsh on you but if we don't you can see this forum becomes kind of a mess.

Ok you are reported again, this is a bug of the default version of prestashop that can cause many problems to all, and a lot of money to all and need to be fixed the first as possible.

Btw we can also pay for the fix, is not a problem, but the fix need to be public for all, and uploaded in the default version !!!

Okay, thanks for reporting!

It is not going to speed up fixing your issue in any way. Why don't you just pay for the fix and then release it? Looks like for you it is the cheapest option if you lose so much money.

If you are going to stay this rude it makes it hard for community members to provide help.

I will lock this discussion. 

Prestashop is  free and open source software and you cant demand things. If you need urgent help you indeed hire a developer. If help is needed it should be better to explain your problem and describe what you already have done to fix it, instead of threatening.