prestashop 1.7 checkout problem

ps2k11

using prestashop 1.7.4.2

when checking out a cart have 2 problems

discounts are shown with tax, even if discount created with no tax option

also besides discount there is a recycling bin that when clicked removes discount but also does not display Total (tax excl.) Have to refresh  browser to see Total (tax excl.) again. Seems to me that developers do not buy online, no total in checkout 

Also still waiting for option to show guest cart total(with shipping and taxes) by entering state they live in, no addon available either. All online stores have this except prestashop

8 hours ago, ps2k11 said:

Also still waiting for option to show guest cart total(with shipping and taxes) by entering state they live in, no addon available either. All online stores have this except prestashop

Could you be more specific about this?

4 hours ago, joseantgv said:

Could you be more specific about this?

I'll give you an example

A guest adds a product to the cart, what they see in the cart are the default settings ( taxes, shipping)

In some countries like USA, Canada taxes are different depending on where one lives.

Basically what I'm looking for is a option in which a guest enters the state or province in which they live. Then when they add a product in the cart they see the actual taxes and shipping they will be charged.

Why this is important is because as a guest you see one total and then you sign up you see a different total. This is what drives customers away.

There are addons that give shipping estimates but they dont deal with the taxes.