wildcard subdomena producenci / wildcard subdomain manufacturers

radek

Witajcie, mam problem..
uruchomiłem wildcard dla domeny i chcę aby nazwa producenta występowała jako subdomena czyli zamiast:
domena.pl/[id]_[nazwa_producenta] lub domena.pl//index.php?controller=manufacturer&id_manufacturer=[id] aby było [nazwa_producenta].domena.pl
ale jeśli pole dodatkowe AdminManufacturersController (które wiem jak zrobić typu radio) będzie == 1 i wtedy będzie przerzucać na subdomenę.

Robiłem takie coś ale dla katalogów + htaccess a nie chcę tworzyć katalogów i  plików php z file_get_contents aby wyświetlać te strony..

Domyślam się, że muszę przerobić plik classes/Manufacturer.php i classes/Tools.php

Czy macie jakieś rozwiązanie?

-----------------

Hello, I have a problem ...
I ran a wildcard for the domain and want the manufacturer's name to appear as a subdomain, i.e. Instead of:
domena.pl/[id]_[your product name] or domain.pl//index.php?controller=manufacturer&id_manufacturer=[id] to [manufacturer_name] .domain.pl
but if the additional field AdminManufacturersController (which I know how to make a radio) will be == 1, then it will be moved to the subdomain.

I did this but for + htaccess directories and I do not want to create directories and php files from file_get_contents to view these pages.

My guess is that I need to convert the classes / Manufacturer.php and classes / Tools.php files

Do you have any solution?

( Prestashop 1.6.17 )

Edited by radek (see edit history)