Language Problems

i am trying to open my prestashop with a turkish language option. i have managed to upload the language once.....but the turkish alphabet did not dısplay.
i have tried to add again and it will now not add turkish as a language at all.
any solutions for this so i can have my website displayed in turkish with the letters showing correctly.

hi :) i have managed to upload turkish and all the letters showing correctly!! however i now have another problem...language related. i noticed that when i changed the language options in my front office from turkish to english only the information that is originally on the shop template changed language. i went into the language options in the back office to copy from english to turkish and now the whole site is in turkkish...no matter if i pıck english or not. and this is in the front and back office!!! and ıdeas how i can undo??? my site is otoshopum.com. Thanks :)

Hi There.....
you need to go to prestashop.com - downloads and dowload the turkish language pack.
you then need to upload that int he back office - adding it as a new language.
there shouldnt be any probs :)
if you need any other info let me know

Hello
Thank you for replying. This is what I did before. I just imported once more and get the same result. For example :
"Dosyadan dil paketi içeri aktar
If the name format is: isocode.gzip (eg fr.gzip) and the language corresponding to this package does not exist, it will automatically create.
Uyarı, yaptığınız işlemden emin olunuz. Tüm mevcut olan dil dosyaları belirlemiş olduğunuz dil dosyası ile değiştirilecektir.
İçeri aktarılacak dil paketini bilgisayarınızdan seçiniz:"

Website is www.erciyesoutdoor.com.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

• 2 weeks later...