Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template

FerreireX

Hi guys,

I have this error

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "file:/home/MYSITE/public_html/FOLDERSITE/modules/blocksearch_mod/blocksearch_modh.tpl"  on line 2 "{addJsDefL name=more_products_search}{l s='More products »' mod='blocksearch_mod' js=1}{/addJsDefL}" unknown tag 'addJsDefL' <-- 
  thrown in /home/MYSITE/public_html/FOLDERSITE/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

Can be a problem just for the smarty cache or can be from the blocksearch ? I have clean the cache but still having the same problem.

What should I do? Any recommendation?

Hi @Knowband Plugins

I just have upgrade to version 1.7 and forget to delete the Modules from version 1.6, is now working the website, but I can't get access to Modules on Admin area, just show an error 500 with no much more information.

I have disable the non Prestashop modules and on front page looks everything works fine but not on admin like the Modules.

I have deleted that module and now the module page is working, but after I update the Modules now I just have an error Request Timeout and don't let me do anything.

Update: after a few minuts the page start working again, need to update the Modules one to one or just a few each time.

Edited by FerreireX (see edit history)