Checkout shows somebody elses address

WAW

Hello,

I'm facing very annoying issue - my clients get by checkout already  "prefilled" address fields from other persons who registered before on my page.

Those "strange" addresses comes from my old xcart shop.

I've tried everything - delete all old addresses, all old orders, all old clients, I've desinstalled the migration tool and the addon for easy access of old clients (remembering all logins and passwords introduced in my old shop).

It's just not helping - all new clients get an address of someone else. I can't understand how someone still can make an order from my shop. I wouldn't!

Anyone some idea what I should check?

Thank you !

Thank you Knowband Plugins,

I'll need to ask someone to check it for me as I have no clue how to get there and where to search....

But it's already an idea. So you mean, the system would just pick up any address what may not be connected with an e-mail address? How this could happen? (I mean the fact to have client's addresses without their emails) - some bug during the migration?

Because I can see at each time when someone new log in a different address - means already about 60 different datas! Lucky enough we are very small shop and also very young. If I imagine something like this would happen to a shop with thousends of visitors....OMG.

Thank you agian Knowban Plugins :-)!

Hi,

You won't see big thing there. I've switched it off. Found someone who is deleting all this imported datas from DB. Let's hope it works. Seems PS can't really cope with the migrated datas and trying to combine wrong users with wrong addresses due to ID confusion.

I'll keep this post updated as soon as I have the DB restored.

Thank you for your care :-).

• 4 weeks later...