[SOLVED]Problem with internet explorer

Hello all, I have a problem with Internet Explorer on a template that works well in other browsers. I've managed to IE to capture and redirect to a different css file. Now explorer not like dealing with CSS but I do not know where I should look for on my local server under Windows template is displayed properly but the server of the provider is not. Who can give me a push in the back give this to get it right?

Template that I use is prestashopic the free template from Prestashop Premium Theme.

The example of IE I have attached, it is a 2 column template the cart part right.

The correct layout is shown in chrome ewh_goed.jpg

37158_wSpZaJoVjot8nYkDHiE0_t

37159_UsNlQgTsE5BoBfP44T0E_t

@Hi Willem.

Thanks for using our theme.

Firstly please correct your sentence because ColorBold theme is not Premium Prestashop Theme. It is absolutely free theme to all Prestashop users and non-users in our site. Maybe you purchased it from somewhere, in that case I do not know. If you purchased this theme from somewhere, please write URL of website where you purchased it. You may download theme from free from our site.

Secondly, it will be helpful to us if you install theme on your server and then send us your link. We will look what problem can be?

Best Regards