[SOLVED] Newsletter problem (CSV export)

Hi all

Hope you can help me on this one, as i am getting very frustrated by the way prestashop handles newsletters!. I am trying to export my CSV files based on "Subscribers" But when i hit the generate button it comes up with the message

"No customers were found with these filters !"

Problem is.... there is. I have checked, and double checked that there is customers who has subscribed, and everything looks fine in admin section.

What can be wrong here?
Any help appreciated

Michael

Ok this is a bit lame i guess. I use Mailchimp service which is an exelent service, but now i have discovered why i could not import anything. When you export CSV file from prestashop i uses semi-colon separated values, and not comma separated values. Why is this???, and what can be done?

thanks

[sOLUTION]

1) Go to the "Modules" folder and find the folder called "Newsletter"
2) Open Newsletter.php
3) Find the line: $line = implode(';', $array);
and change to:
$line = implode(',', $array);

Now you can happily add to your newsletter service.

• 6 months later...

[sOLUTION]<br/><br/>1) Go to the "Modules" folder and find the folder called "Newsletter"<br/>2) Open Newsletter.php<br/>3) Find the line: $line = implode(';', $array);<br/>and change to:<br/>$line = implode(',', $array);<br/><br/>Now you can happily add to your newsletter service.

works perfectly, thanks.

• 1 year later...
[sOLUTION]

1) Go to the "Modules" folder and find the folder called "Newsletter"

2) Open Newsletter.php

3) Find the line: $line = implode(';', $array);

and change to:

$line = implode(',', $array);

Now you can happily add to your newsletter service.

hi i change this parameters but i still have the problem....i cant review the client registered with the newsletter block cause i got the message No customers were found with these filters !" iam very sad and worry :S

• 1 year later...